With over 100 years of experience in supporting and networking photographers, BIPP can help you, through qualifications and training, to become a better photographer.
If you are thinking of going for your first, or upgrading to your next, BIPP qualification you might like to take advantage of a Portfolio Review to gain an understanding of what you need to do to qualify and how long the process might take.
Portfolio Reviews offer professional photographers the opportunity to receive face-to-face advice on their work from one of BIPP’s Approved Assessors. Our Assessors fully understand the requirements for qualification and are highly experienced photographers with a wealth of industry knowledge.
We recommend candidates seek guidance on preparing for qualification at a portfolio review before booking a qualification date.
2017 Portfolio Reviews
Monday 15 May 207 - Scotland
Thursday 18 May 2017 - London
Tuesday 20 June 2017 - Manchester
Tuesday 18 July 2017 - London
Monday 18 September 2017 - London
Tuesday 7 November 2017 - London
Thursday 23 November 2017 - Barnsley
- Portfolio Reviews cost £50.00 for Members, £90.00 for Friends, and £100.00 for Non Members (inclusive of VAT).
- All Portfolio Review sessions run for 45-50 minutes.
- Please bring approximately 40 low res images (no more than 5MB per image) on a laptop or tablet.
- If you are a non-member interested in applying for Provisional membership please bring copies of your insurance.
- Please note portfolio reviews are non-refundable and non-transferable.
2 hour Portfolio Review offer
This is a great opportunity to benefit from an extended Portfolio Review and is ideal for anyone looking to get a more detailed, intensive critique of their work.
Benefit from 10% off of normal Review prices if you book a 2 hour slot (all prices are inclusive of VAT).
Please call 01296 642020 if you'd like to book an extended Portfolio Review. Appointment times will be allocated after booking.
- Members - £90
- Friends - £162
- Non-members - £180
We recommend that people opt for the 1 hour slots at The Photography Show Portfolio Reviews, if you have any questions about these Reviews, please let us know.