Working with BIPP
The BIPP is a thriving organisation that is always looking for ways to develop our work to support professional photographers. One way that we do this is linking with organisations and companies.
- We offer an annual programme, providing leading companies within the photographic industry opportunities to reach a target audience of approximately 3,500 professional photographers.
Preferential Deals for BIPP Members
- Members of the BIPP are offered a number of discounts on goods and services.
Advertising in the Photographer
- A stunning magazine produced 4 times a year for BIPP Members. For details of prices for advertising and working with the magazine please contact email@example.com
Events and Awards Sponsorship
- Our National Awards are a key event in the profession, attracting national media attention. We also run a programme events around the UK and are able to offer various opportunities for sponsorship.
Colleges and Universities
- Photography students of today are the future of the profession. Therefore some of the most respected photographic courses in the UK offer their students the opportunity to gain their BIPP professional qualification alongside their academic achievements.
- Although the some Colleges do not operate the BIPP Approval Scheme, they do run courses recognised by the BIPP.
- The lifeblood of the BIPP is the time and energy given by our many volunteers. These Members help in a variety of ways: from organising regional events and activities, to later becoming an elected member of our Membership Services Advisory Board.
If you are interested in any of the opportunities listed here please contact Chris Harper FBIPP, Chief Executive, on 01296 642020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org