It is possible to reinstate a past BIPP Membership.
If your membership expired less than two years ago:
If you have been a Qualified Member of the BIPP in the last two years, and would like to rejoin, you will need to submit:
- A new membership application form
- A disc of 30-40 images taken in the last two years
- Copies of your public liability and professional indemnity insurance
- Payment of £150 inc VAT submission fee by cheque, cash or card
- A direct debit form for your membership fee
If your membership expired more than two years ago:
You will need to submit a new portfolio of work to be assessed for qualification. Please call us on 01296 642020 to discuss the best way forward.
All reinstatements of membership are assessed and the BIPP may request further evidence before accepting a reinstatement application. Both past conduct and current work are reviewed and the process may take a little longer than a new membership application. No reinstatement is guaranteed and is dependent upon the work submitted. If you have any queries, please contact us on 01296 642020.