The following Qualification Assessment dates are for Licentiate, Associate and Fellowship submissions.
To book please click on your preferred date & venue.
2017 Qualification Assessment Dates
Wednesday 14 June 2017 - Birmingham
(Submission Deadline - 12 May 2017
Wednesday 20 September 2017 - BIPP Offices
(Submission Deadline - 23 August 2017)
Wednesday 22 November 2017 - Barnsley
(Submission Deadline - 20 October 2017)
- The non-transferrable/non-refundable fee for 2017 is £150 inc VAT.
- At least 4 weeks before Assessment (by the deadline date) the following items need to be sent to Head Office:
- Printed images (or albums in the case of Weddings) & supporting evidence should be taken on the assessment day
- Please note that you must have booked and submitted your paperwork, CDs and supporting evidence by the submission deadline.
We recommend candidates seek guidance on preparing their submission from one of our approved Assessors at a Portfolio Review. Portfolio Reviews are available around the country and provide the opportunity to discuss work before committing to a qualification assessment.
- On the day of your Assessment you will need to attend with your portfolio of 25-50 images and any other supporting evidence which is not contained in the book or folder submitted previously.
You are able to book your assessment online however it cannot be confirmed until your Qualification Submission Form, submission fee and supporting documentation have all been received by Head Office.
Please note that no refund will be given in the event that you wish to change or cancel your assessment
If you have any queries please contact Head Office on 01296 642020.